Weekend Sales Assistant in the Bracknell Store
Position: K5 - Sales Assistant - Weekender
Hours: Saturday and/or Sunday
Starting Pay: Age related (£5- £10)
- To operate as an effective sales assistant whilst offering excellent customer service
- To process transactions accurately and efficiently
- To control and display stock effectively
- To participate in team training
- To work under the direction of the manager to ensure that the high standards of the company are maintained
How To Succeed
- Do you live in or very near to Bracknell?
- Are you organised and available to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays?
- Do you have exceptionally high standards and a positive, enthusiastic approach to life?
- Applicants must be 16 or over and have passed the school leaving age.
Hours and Details
Saturday 9am -6.00 pm
Sunday 11am – 5pm
In the main we will rota you for a Sunday or Saturday. But occasionally you will be needed for both days.
- 6 weeks paid annual leave (pro rata for part time staff)
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Work with positive, friendly people in an enthusiastic atmosphere!
To Start: ASAP
To Apply: Email [email protected]
Please mention that you are applying for position K5 in your letter.
If you are looking for weekend position with us please send either a full CV (if you have work experience) or a letter which tells us everything about you and what you could bring to Temptation
You must be available for most weekends throughout the year – you can book five off as holiday. If a student, you must have given a great deal of thought to how to combine your studies with work as you will be joining a small team and you will become an integral part of it – so you can’t just take a day off when you feel like it.
If you are under 18 your parents or guardians must be fully on board with your decision to seek weekend work.