Digital Designer with Email Marketing Experience
We are looking for a self-motivated Digital Designer who must have proven employment experience in a similar position.
This person will produce the bi-weekly newsletters as well as work on all aspects of web design - from photography to creating homepage imagery to managing online and social media content. He/she must be able to take great images of all new stock, design and code own work and then produce good copy.
The successful candidate will understand the importance of working at pace and hitting deadlines and have a strong commercial sense, contributing new ideas to increase sales and traffic to the web sites.
This is an office based position - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Planning and delivering engaging content for emails (design, coding and copy)
- Planning and providing assets from photography to final edits for social media posts
- Designing and delivering landing pages and marketing banners
- Contributing to weekly creative meetings
- Working with the rest of the team to achieve specific goals
- Supporting the retail department with the creation of Point of Sale materials and weekly emails
- Must have intermediate working experience of HTML and CSS
- Must have intermediate working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Must have a flair for photography
- One to two years proven experience of email marketing (preferably Mailchimp)
- English - excellent written English is required
- Starting salary scale £23K- £25K
- 28 days holiday
- Staff Discount
- Company pension
- Free Parking
Please be aware that The Vale is not served by public transport so own vehicle would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will already be based locally - or within an easy commute of HP5
Please contact us at Recruitment@TemptationGifts.com