- Distribution Centre JobsNo vacancies available
- Full Time No vacancies available
- Flexi TimeNo vacancies available
- Weekend TeamNo vacancies available
- Senior Team MemberNo vacancies available
- Assistant ManagerNo vacancies available
- Store ManagerNo vacancies available
- E-commerce JobsNo vacancies available
Assistant Store Manager in Henley
Position: Assistant Store Manager
Hours: Permanent/Full time
Pay: £19K - £21K
- To sell gifts and provide excellent levels of customer service
- To maintain your own section within the store
The Assistant Manager has a crucial role to play in helping to manage and organise the shop. The main duty is to form a management team with the branch manager so that the team can experience continued support and direction whoever is on duty. When the Manager is absent - for a lunchtime, a day off or a two week holiday the AM must be ready and able to step up and take on all those responsibilities.
She/he must also be
- available to work whenever the manager is off duty
- prepared to be a key holder whose name and phone number is ‘logged’ and is therefore available for call out by alarm company
- flexible so that holidays do not coincide with those of manager
- prepared to stay late or start early in order ‘get the job done’
- prepared to work in other branches
How To Succeed
Have you had at least three years’ experience in a similar fast-moving retail environment with one at a supervisory or management level?
Do you have exceptionally high standards of customer service, a reliable and flexible attitude to teamwork, and a positive, enthusiastic approach to life?
Hours and Details
This is a permanent, full-time position - 5 days a week over a 7day rota
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Company pension scheme available
- Work with positive, friendly people in an enthusiastic atmosphere!
To Start: ASAP
To Apply: Please send your CV to Recruitment@TemptationGifts.com