Job Title: Digital Designer
Position: Permanent, full-time
Where: Head Office in Chesham Vale
Due to an internal promotion the web marketing team is expanding and this is a new position.
Working in the marketing team of nine you will be instrumental in growing the business through your creativity and commitment.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and be responsible for
- Designing and delivering landing pages, banners etc
- Managing landing pages using the CMS
- Delivering engaging content for emails from concept, photography through to end product
- Researching and developing new templates with regard to how assets are viewed on multiple devices
- Working alongside the Marketing team to achieve specific goals
- Contributing to weekly creative meetings
- Helping with the management of all site content
- Two years digital design experience
- Strong graphic design skills
- Basic to intemediate skills in CSS and HTML is essential
- Highly competent with all aspects of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Keen interest and knowledge of photography
- An awareness of digital trends
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage shifting priorities with a commitment to deadlines
- Understanding of typography and colours
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement within this ambitious company but this is not an entry level position. The successful applicant will already possess the skills and experience we are seeking.
Office hours are generally 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include 28 days holiday, company pension, staff discount, modern working environment, on going training, birthday and Christmas vouchers etc
If you are interested in this position, already live within commuting distance of HP5 and have the skills we are looking for, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that your CV is up to date, accurate and reflects your current employment status.
If you do not have your own transport - please check out how you would travel to The Vale, HP5 3NS - before you apply.